Wohoo, it’s nearly Easter time and No Onions are going for a week of holidays! YEY! I’ll be away for a while, but expect soon some mouthwatering pictures from one of the most known food capitals in Europe. I’m getting so excited, just 16 hours and I’ll be in a place without snow (is that even possible😀 ?). Have to pack and still run around to organise some stuff…. huh I looove to go on holidays, but who doesn’t😉 Don’t tell it to my boss, but my biggest motivation to work is to think that I’ll go on vacations😉 I was recently pretty busy and haven’t done much cooking. Those cookies I’ve baked together with my friends already pretty long time ago, thanks Linda for great photo! See you soon!!!
This recipe comes from “Apples for jam, recipes for life” cookbook.
50g brown sugar
50g caster sugar
several drops of vanilla oil
1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
70g derk chocolate chips
70g dried cranberries
1. Mix butter and sugar till smooth.
2. Add the egg and vanilla oil, mix.
3. Fold in flour, baking powder, chocolate chips and cranberries.
4. Scoop the dough with teaspoon, roll in your hands till round, flatten and place on baking tray.
5. Bake in190C for12-15 min.